If you are planning to developer an App or a Game for Windows Phone 7 Series, I bet you are waiting for the MIX10 event to get more detailed information. For folks who are planning to get a Windows Phone 7 Series powered phone you may be interested in knowing what kind of Apps and Games will it be loaded with. Here are few videos that kind of gives us a glimpse of what Windows Phone 7 Series Apps and Games.
In the following video Microsoft’s Eric Rudder, speaking at TechEd Middle East, showed off a game developed in Visual Studio as a singular project (with 90% shared code) that plays on Windows with a keyboard, a Windows Phone 7 Series prototype device with accelerometer and touch controls, and the Xbox 360 with the Xbox game pad.
In the following video Microsoft’ Charlie Kindel demos some apps written by the Windows Phone dev team to demo hardware. But, it also give us a glimpse of few app like Weather, Torch and Spirits Level.
We are just a week away to get more details from the Mix 10 – Which is scheduled from 15th March to 17th March, 2010. So, keep following us, as we provide you with latest and greatest information on Windows Phone 7 Series Development.
Articles you may be interested in
- Touchscreen Mobile Device Sales Will Grow 97 Percent – Says Gartner
- Most admired Companies – Apple No.1, Google No.2 & Microsoft No. 11
- Exclusive: LG phone loaded with Windows Phone 7 Series (Video)
- Bing Maps on Windows Phone 7 Series
- Windows Phone 7 Series may comes as early as October
- Would this be Official Windows Phone 7 Series ad?