Few days ago Microsoft‘s Windows Phone 7 Team had a one hour long live chat / Webcast session about Windows Phone 7′s Photography feature. There was nothing much to learn from the session but, if you are a die hard fan of Windows Phone 7, here is a summary of that session..
- VGA recording is the minimum but, OEM’s can boost it up to HD and the device can handle it with out any problem.
- No touch focus (use hardware button); no face detection
- No in-depth video editing e.g. red-eye correction; MS is relying on 3rd parties to fill that gap
- Automatic syncing/resizing to Facebook, SkyDrive (25GB free space) and Live services
- Full size for emailing
- GPS tagging supported
- No HDMI out in the chassis spec
- 5MP in minimum; emphasis on quality sensors/hardware
You can also find a lot more interesting information on Windows Phone 7 in our Windows Phone 7 Activity Center.
Articles you may be interested in
- HTC HD3 a Windows Phone 7 with Sense UI 3 Concept [Images]
- HTC Windows Phone 7 Phone Leaked in the wild [Images]
- AT&T signed up for 8 Million Windows Phone 7 Phones
- Android 3.0 & Windows Phone 7 Smartphone to compete neck to neck in 4Q10