This is an awesome news for all of you out there who want to buy an iPhone but with out getting into a Contract. According to this Official Apple document, a customer can just walk into Apple Store and pick up his choice of iPhone (8GB iPhone 3G for $499, 16GB iPhone 3GS for $599 and 32GB iPhone 3GS for $699) with out a AT&T account or a form of ID.
A customer can only purchase 1 iPhone per day up-to a max of 10 iPhone in lifetime. Though these iPhone are stilled locked to AT&T, its just a matter of few minutes, if you know how to Jailbreak the iPhone.
ps: By doing this, is Apple is confident enough that the new iPhone OS will not be jailbreakable or Apple stopped caring about Jailbreaking devices and just want to sell more an more iPhone’s becuase, the iPhone growth percent was way less than its rivals.
What do you think? Please share your though via comments.
Articles you may be interested in
- iPhone is taking over PSP’s and Nintendo DS’s revenue share
- Top 4th Generation iPhone design concepts
- Top 10 features needed for 4th Gen iPhone and its OS to be No. 1
- 4th Gen iPhone Design Concept – iPhone HD (Video Call Demo)
- 4th Gen iPhone Design Concept (Video) – A Sleek One
- Little more realistic 4th Gen iPhone (Images)